Thursday, February 21, 2008

Initial Idea..

I read somewhere America moves at the speed of its roads and India had these in minimal numbers, so when Atal ji came up with this idea of building this quadrangle I was very excited and now I want to see it with my own eyes. The idea is to explore the progress (or lack of it) in India and see if I can somewhere contribute to it. How did I come to this idea, only god knows :-), may be I have some idea.

To improve on something, we need to know it and to know India, the best way is by traveling on good old buses or 2nd class train rides, the life around is a great teacher. It has been around 6 years since I traveled by a non-ac public transport across cities, so there is lot of new things to learn for me. This time the mode of transport will not be public but a private or rented one. So here I am trying to make a road trip around India on the Golden Quadrangle.

This blog is going to be my diary for sharing thoughts over the preparation, execution and afterwards of this trip..

No comments: