Monday, March 3, 2008

Santro Vs Alto

I know I have to write about budgeting, but car is an important part of the budget, so sorting it out first.

On friday we had a company outing to a resort 35 kms, mostly crowded roads. I drove a colleague's santro (5500 km old) to and another Santro (77km old). Though Santro was amazingly less tiring compared to my alto, but I think it lacked the fun that I can have on my alto.

The gear system was very different, far less movement, and the seats very stiff, good for my back. I think these were the main factors that helped in driving. Also one major thing I noticed was it did not require me to change gear to 2nd from 3rd very quickly as Alto needs to do.

Wondering if there are any other factor that led to less tiring drive. I had done the same road about 1 year back and was pretty tired with back ache, if I remember correctly.

Lets see if I am going to take my alto, and the seat alteration would help.

No comments: